BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
If you are looking for a challenging career, please send your CV at [email protected].
He should have more than 12 years experience in pharma industry minimum 4 years ad managerial level.
We are looking for Country Manager – Sultanate of Oman
Summary of the job: To plan, co-ordinate, coach and manage the day-to-day running of the pharmaceutical business in Oman, with the view to enabling Philex Pharmaceuticals achieve its overall sales and profits objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Provides strategic direction to the sales and marketing team to ensure delivery of broad business objectives.
- Implements approved promotional plans through the Medical Representatives to achieve the set objectives.
- Recruits, trains, retains (through motivation and coaching) to develop high quality staff.
- Fosters good relationship with the government and KOLs and ensures compliance with regulatory and the country’s laws.
- Oversees the financial function of the business and ensures that controls are in place to enhance accountability and alignment with business strategies including managing debt recoveries.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and manages shipments appropriately to ensure consistent stock supply.
- Oversees the shared services functions thereby ensuring smooth company operations.
- Drives on-going portfolio and therapeutic analysis that result in optimization of resource allocation and return on investment.
- Liaises with the medical and regulatory department in the assigned country to coordinate the registration and amendments to already registered products in the country.
- Gathers information on market trends and competitor activities to enhance strategic decision making.
- Coordinates third party operations to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Identifies tender opportunities, coordinates the process to ensure that the company’s products are included in the institution’s formularies.
- Educational background:
- Pharmacy BSc.
- MBA is a plus.
- Training requirements:
- Selling skills courses
- Managerial and leadership courses
- Strategic Sales courses
- Sales and account management courses
- Time Management courses
At least 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales-Oman; 5 of them in managerial positions with refined ability to coach and motivate the sales force.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and commercial awareness
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Understanding of the political, socio-economic environment
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Computer literate (MS)
- Report writing skills
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful
- Countrywide territorial knowledge
Kindly send updated CV to [email protected]